Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience as an Executive Assistant or administrative assistant
- 2 years of MS Word, Excel, and Access
- 1 year of travel and meeting planning experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, excellent communication, and organizational skills, and must present a positive and professional image
- Should be able to work under deadlines and have some flexibility in their work schedule to meet unforeseen demands
Minimal domestic business travel will be expected to represent the Company, as business needs dictate.
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.