Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field OR PHR/SPHR certification.
- 3 years of direct HR experience, preferably in a generalist or HRBP role.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems (preferably WorkDay).
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) in areas of recruitment and employee engagement.
- Knowledge and application of state and federal employment laws (EEO, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, Title VII, etc.).
- Management of Leaves of Absence and Workers Compensation cases.
- Ability to travel to Simsbury, CT periodically.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Prior HR experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment desirable.
- Prior technical recruiting and/or experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus.
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP certification is preferred.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions is also a plus.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.