Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 15 years" experience as Integration & Test Engineer
- Minimum of 10 years" experience in Prior development program, test planning/execution, and test report generation
- Minimum of 10 years" experience in Verify that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall physical, functional and performance objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years" experience in Verify that system interfaces are compliant to associated ICD's.
- Minimum of 10 years" experience in Interface with suppliers to assure that their components are properly validated prior to delivery.
- Minimum of 10 years" experience in Manage security issues including protection of classified hardware and software, and software loading requirements.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Prior Data Link experience
- Prior System Security, declassification experience
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following System Integration and Test assignments
- Demonstrate knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities, sensor capability, emitter capability, and permissions for their use.
- Design a system verification process that is performed to well-constructed I&T Plans derived from DOORS requirements.
- Assure that system built-in performance has been achieved from the lowest level modules to the final assembled system
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.