- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic ability to read, speak, and understand English language
- Ability to use hand tools
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of workday
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. alone and over 50 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to use hands to reach and to handle or feel
- Ability to visibly inspect product
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located.