Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 7 years" experience as Trade Finance Supervisor
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of one or more product areas within Operations and its process.
- Research, analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels through effective verbal and written skills.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proactive self starter who is detail and goal oriented.
- International Trade Services
- Commodities (Coffee/Metals/Energy)ICC RulesUCP600ISP98URR725Commercial Letters of Credit
- Documentary Letters of Credit
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Document Examination
- SWIFT MT7xx
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.