Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an engineering development environment to support the Program with moderate to complex CCAs with analog, digital and FPGA components
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in advanced programming knowledge of LabVIEW, Lab Windows CVI and TestStand.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- This will attention to noise and grounding and communication at high speed data rates.
- This effort someone who is a self-starter, motivated and exhibits good leadership skills and is able to mentor Junior less advanced engineers and can work with other E&T departments to develop requirements and technical solutions.
- MMW RF expertise
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.