Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years" experience as Talent Acquisition - Contractor
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Aerospace and Defense Industry experience
- Experience recruiting cleared talent
- Agency experience.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, willing to take initiative and drive tasks to closure.
- General knowledge of various engineering disciplines and associated skills/certifications.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, customer service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.