Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School or GED
- Minimum 3 years" experience with quality background and familiarity with AS9100 certified quality assurance department
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced in Incoming and In-Process inspection procedures, preferably in a shop fabrication environment using sampling plans per ANSI/ASQC Z1.4, where applicable.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, standards, military specs and test procedures.
- Experienced in the use and application of Inspection tools and equipment, electronic test equipment, microscopes as well as computer skills in Microsoft Office programs to enter data and generate routine reports.
- Ability to communicate and work with Government Quality Specialists, Customer Representatives, Suppliers, Engineering, Manufacturing, and other company disciplines.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment with strong ISO background.
- Ability to understand and statistically analyze data, create quality charts, and use standard quality tools to make decisions.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- To think and perform strategically as well as tactically, to help ensure the company"s future success.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.