Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 years experience in recruitment dealing with professional level candidates·
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- High degree of comfort speaking with all levels of candidates on the phone·
- Demonstrated customer focus and good action orientation·
- Excellent organizational skills with a good attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage time, priorities and projects·
- Proven ability to persevere and deliver results under voluminous and challenging circumstances·
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written·
- Ability to work well independently and in a high performing and dispersed team·
- Good knowledge of the business and ability to "speak the language" and be viewed as a credible partner
- Knowledge of Workday
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.