Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in business related field, Master"s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years' of applicable work experience
- Minimum 2 years' of experience in all MS office functions, other ERP and financial systems preferred
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong communication and follow up skills, both verbal and written
- SAP experience a plus
- Detail-orientated, analytical, and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- High sense of urgency, proactive, and a self-starter
- Ability to work from home and meet deadlines, with minimal supervision
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.