Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in C#
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Issue tracking
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Java
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Python
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Software configuration management / version control
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Web development
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in XML
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- .Net Core (future implementation of .Net Framework. Better for cross platforms and containers)
- Agile Software Development methodologies
- Application programming
- Asp.net Core
- Automated Testing
- C# 7.0
- IDE (VSCode)
- Java v8.x
- Make tools
- MS Build 2017
- REST API
- Visual Studio 2017
- Windows 10 Enterprise v1909
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Candidate will work remote from home but must be willing to travel to the onsite on occasion if requested.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.