Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds and to stand for a minimum of 12 hours
- Able to work with multiple types of equipment simultaneously
- High cleanliness standards for the machines and work area
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and very occasionally to climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and move more than 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.