Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Administrative Support - Marketing
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data needs a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to build external and internal relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Maintain high work ethic and confidentiality
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and complete projects expediently
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in professional manne Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Effective communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.