Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Engineering Technician A
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend schematics, logic drawings, layouts, wire lists, and prints.
- Usually functions in an engineering design, development, and test environment laboratory with exposure to noise from machines, which need certain protective equipment such as goggles and ear plugs.
- Academic or working knowledge of these types of equipment: Oscilloscopes, digital meters, power supplies, micrometers, calipers, volt meters, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, and assorted mechanical or electronic testing equipment, computers, and computer controlled test equipment.
- Academic knowledge and job experience associated with the field of electronics.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lift medium weights of equipment and other devices up to 40 lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.