Required Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum 1 year of experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in finance, engineering, or supply chain management; 5 years equivalent experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of both education and experience.
- Strong communication skills; professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in research practices using tools such as Google.
- Prior experience working in an AS9100 Aerospace Manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with various mechanical processing steps - machining, metal fabrication, wet processing, painting/coatings, etc.
- Ability to read and understand production plans, the flow of materials during the manufacturing cycle, and engineering documents.
- Ability to work independently and in group problem solving scenarios
- Effective communication of issues during the workflow; concerns, or potential delays in gathering material quotes.
- Utilization of Excel using formulas, macros, and templates to effectively submit material costs.
- Completion of duties with minimal to 0 mistakes
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Knowledge of purchasing a broad range of materials such as custom mechanical parts, Information Technologies, medical supplies, and office items
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience with purchasing negotiation strategies (Min/Max, LTA, Consignment, Net Terms, Freight)
- Experience in low volume, high mix manufacturing
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to manage financial resources; relative to project/program expenditures
- Ability to execute with strong written comprehension and deductive reasoning
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is be operated in an office type environment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision while performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.