Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum Associates degree or Bachelors degree in a scientific area (i.e. biology, veterinary sciences).
- Minimum 1 year of scientific study experience (curriculum or work experience) in a regulated animal testing environment using study protocols, SOP"s and regulatory guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience generating, recording, and interpreting raw data.
- Minimum 1 year of experience collecting blood and tissues for analysis and interface with the histology and clinical pathology labs.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience perform daily health assessments of study animals and administering dosing to different animal models via various techniques including intramuscular, intravenous, and intradermal routes preferred
- ALAT certification or greater is not a requirement but is a plus
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.