Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the medical device industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with development and commercial product support for Hematology instruments, reagents and quality controls.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- The candidate shall be self-driven and able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision.
- The candidate shall have broad chemistry/biochemistry knowledge of proteins, buffer systems, enzymes, surfactants, preservatives as well as of statistical analysis.
- The candidate shall understand the measurement principles and functioning of hematology analyzers.
- The candidate shall have appreciation for the FDA regulated medical device industry.
- The candidate shall be skilled in systems thinking with a broad range of knowledge and experience in systems requirements, demonstration of feasibility, verification and validation.
- The candidate shall have work experience as part of large integrated, cross-functional teams.
- The candidate shall have good verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate shall have a learning mindset with clear and independent thinking.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- The candidate would be willing to travel up to 10%, if needed.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.