Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years" experience within Hospital setting and Healthcare Technology vendor(s)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to assess baseline workflows and to develop future state workflows through the implementation of various Client-Healthineers solutions, understand patient to care-team relationships, and possess an aptitude in standardized guidelines involving multiple acute and chronic disease diagnosis and treatment modalities.
- Possess an understanding of key elements that drive healthcare organizations business perspectives and the key metrics for payers and providers that focus on quality, patient satisfaction, and cost-based results.
- Clinical experience in patient care working in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Nurse, or a similar licensed position with a focus on Cardiology.
- As an alternative, business and operation managers will be considered with good clincial and departmental workflow knowledge will be considered.
- Solid understanding of medical informatics standards
- Knowledge and experience in working with clinical data
- Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving Healthcare environment
- Result focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
- Communicates and presents effectively; ability to communicate with customers" C-level, and with internal Management
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passion for Digital Services
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a history at least 3 years of direct patient care experience in Cardiology
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to travel to customer sites (up to 60%)
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.