Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Military electronic.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Understands and can troubleshoot complex electronic/electro-mechanical circuitry and related components.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Possesses strong knowledge of electronic component operation.
- Understands application and usage of various measurement tools (i.e. Oscilloscope, DVM, etc.)
- Possesses a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Work ethic, sound judgement and attention to detail and quality.
- Follows safety procedures and protocols.
- Mandatory ERT physical including team participation as an active member of the Emergency Response Team.
- This is a Safety Sensitive Position
- No sponsorship available for this position
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lift 75 lbs
- Work in full PPE gown, gloves, face shield for long periods
- Work on a 6 foot ladder
- Bend, stretch and contort to repair items on the tool. Work bent over with head and arms below waist level
- Work on knees or lay down to repair tool
- Required to use a respirator
- Use basic hand tools
- Standing on hard surfaces for long periods on metal or concrete floor
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.