Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 3 to 10 years of relatable experience in the semiconductor, Aerospace, or Medical field
- Previous experience within field or on-site servicing, either within vacuum or abatement; or a minimum of 3 years‘ experience within a Service Technology Centre
- Self-directed, with the ability to understand and resolve advanced failure analysis problems and escalates through the appropriate channels when required
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous Military background
- 10+ years of experience within field or on-site servicing, either within vacuum or abatement; or a minimum of 3 years‘ experience within a Service Technology Centre
- Experience with Electronic, Mechanical, chemical, gas, or vacuum
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.