Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with the recruiting life cycle
- Bachelors degree required
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree preferred
- Special Skills: Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills; highly collaborative team-player that strives for mutual success and demonstrates a sense of urgency. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook. Successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships. Must be able to manage data and analysis on top of maintaining requisition workload.
- Specialized Knowledge: Skilled with using social networking and strong Internet sourcing skills; knowledge of applicant tracking tools (Workday experience a plus); Solid experience in using recruiting technology platforms and sourcing techniques (i.e. advanced Boolean search logic); Medical device or manufacturing industry is preferred.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.