Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years" experience in Technical Data Analyst Prof
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment; and take and implement direction as provided.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment; and, perform work and resolve problems with limited supervision.
- Organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate's degree in CAD, drafting or related field,
- CAD Operator experience.
- Proficiency with
- AutoCAD and standard MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.,) products.
- CREO Elements or other solid modeling software.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, e.g., Windchill.
- Practical knowledge of materials, components, assemblies, computer and peripheral hardware designs/parts.
- Practical knowledge of conventional electronic, electromechanical, mechanical, or architectural drafting techniques.
- Completion of training accredited by the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) which leads to certification as a Certified Drafter, Certified Design Drafter, Certified Designer, Certified Digital Designer, Certified Imaging Technologist or Drafting Technicians.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Some climbing, extended standing
- Ability to travel to remote sites, e.g., Pillar Point Air Force Station, and Pt. Mugu.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.