Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Operating material handling equipment such as a pallet jack and powered industrial trucks.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly and should also be familiar with general material handling functions.
- Electromechanical Assembly Material Handling Equipment (pallet jacks and powered trucks), Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, FDA exposure or regulated environment exposure.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- This position includes very heavy work, frequent lifting/carrying of objects up to 35lbs. or more.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.