Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Medical writing
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Clinical evaluation report writing in a medical device industry
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.)In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual
- Previous experience in the application of therapeutic and device knowledge to development of clinical evaluation reports.
- Ability to identify critical information needs and identify roles / individuals to involve for decision making within clinical evaluation assessment and report development.
- Strong experience in conducting literature searches, reviews and appraisal of the scientific data.
- To clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in technical or scientific writing; effective scientific writing skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills.
- MD, PhD or M.S. degree in scientific.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- To work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- To manage multiple projects across numerous surgical disciplines.
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail and organization.
- Experience in protocol development, writing clinical section for regulatory submission and clinical evaluation report writing.
- Ability to learn quickly and self-educate on different surgical specialties as applicable to medical products and procedures (Self-starter attitude)
- Consistently shows dedication or strong work-ethic to help meet aggressive timelines or multiple projects when necessary
- We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.