Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Fill/Pack Operator
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- FDA Regulated Facility
- Production/Manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing equipment operation
- Good Documentation Practices
- Good manufacturing practices
- PC Skills (MS Office Software, Outlook, Word, Documentum, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting
- Desire to learn new processes / function
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Position the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety glasses, gloves, lab coats and safety shoes.
- PPE will be provided by Client Healthineers.
- Individuals may be to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Position lifting materials up to 50 lbs.
- Based on business needs individuals may be to work overtime and may be asked to modify their work hours.
- This job may working with controlled substances.
- A Criminal background check and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) screening may be required.
- This job may working with biohazards.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.