Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BSEE Degree
- Minimum 5 years" experience with system wide HW responsibilities.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written, including Microsoft Word, communication skills
- Experience designing analog and digital circuits
- Drive Certifications and regulatory deliverables associated with System HW changes
- Design Documentation and Process milestone management
- Familiarity with schematic capture tools (Mentor DxDesigner)
- Use test equipment in a lab environment to debug/test/verify board and System designs
- Development experience with Embedded designs and related Communications protocols, [SPI, I2C, USB 3.0]
- Experience with Failure analysis and Root Cause investigations of returned service replacement components
- Capabilities related to Project and Defect management systems [JIRA, TFS, MS Project]
- Knowledgeable of Regulatory and Certifications for HW components (RoHS, FCC, EMI/EMC)
- A working knowledge of, and experience with medical device standards and requirements is a definite plus for this role.
- Experience designing electronic circuits for medical devices.
- Should be proficient with the Windows OS
- CAPA/Risk Management / Quality management experience.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.