Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Microscope visual inspection
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) training / awareness
- Use of inspection hand tools
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Defense Industry SAP Quality Module AS9100 Mil-883 IPC-610 J-STD Clean Room FOD
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Contractor be needed to provide steel toed shoes; medical or eye exam be needed.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.