Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in life science or medical laboratory medicine
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in medical technology/science
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with laboratory data and analytics of test orders
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Transparency and good communication.
- Laboratory Data Manager must have some familiarity with laboratory information system (LIS) data, have a laboratory medicine background, data analytics skills and familiarity with laboratory test names and abbreviations.
- Organization skills Good positive leadership skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to ensure quality and timely deliverables
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Work hours will vary between 30-40 hours a week.
- Must process the majority of the files between 8-4pm EST.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.