Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years" experience as Engineering Project Manager 4
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Expertise in navigating Client Healthineers" Quality Management system or similar system.
- Experience working in FDA regulated environment.
- Experience working with products used in diagnostic or analytical laboratories.
- Experience managing suppliers.
- Experience collaborating with chemists and chemical engineers.
- Good working knowledge of statistics and design for manufacturing.
- Good project management acumen and communication skills.
- Indepth technical expertise with plastics, injection molding, and materials engineering, including robust understanding of injection molding process validations (IQ, OQ, PQC) needed for FDAregulated manufacturing.
- Demonstrated high level critical thinking and problem solving abilities with experience containing problems, conducting and documenting root cause, and identifying and executing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to attain results while balancing technical solutions with business needs.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries, build networks, and collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to act independently while managing complex and ambiguous tasks with minimal direction.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar Project Management platform and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed schedules.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Some travel needed.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.