Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Subrogation Case Worker
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to interface with all levels of people both internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend well both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail including with cite-checking and proofreading skills
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and ethics.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure and manage deadline oriented project demands and multiple initiatives.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to perform oral presentations with good quality.
- Ability to perform well in team environment, to achieve business goals.
- Average manual dexterity work in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Associates degree
- Paralegal certificate
- Experience in a Legal office
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Medicaid and Medicare knowledge
- Bilingual (Spanish & English).
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to perform the following: lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stopping, kneeling, reaching, and carrying of light to heavy items (40 to 50lbs).
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.