Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate Degree
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Business
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent follow-up & Analytical skills
- SAP, MS Suite
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills interface with personnel at all levels
- Highly skilled attention to detail and self-assurance of quality of work performed
- Excellent use of grammar and punctuation
- Readily and proficiently share knowledge with colleagues
- Advanced skills with SAP, Microsoft Suites, etc.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Accept and execute special assignments with minimal supervision as needed
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.