Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 1 year in deadline driven environments.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience or CPP designation in lieu.
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Payroll Technical Skills
- Ability to Work Remote or In Office
- Able to communicate at a high level of aptitude and with all levels of employees; Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Verbal
- Focus on customer
- Dealing with Ambiguity and assists in bringing clarity to unknown situations
- Decision Making (knowing when and how to act and when to escalate)
- Problem Solving in complex situations
- Relationship building within and outside the team
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work with high amount of scrutiny and communicate regarding roadblocks
- Driven for Results
- Confidentiality associated with position
- SAP/ADP systems would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.