Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 8 years experience in IT Customer Services
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Nature of Supervision
- Works autonomously.
- Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach an agreement.
- Makes recommendations for solutions.
- Innovation & Complexity
- Work is structured within identified boundaries and procedures.
- May work on assignments requiring judgment and initiative.
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve issues.
- Organization Impact
- Works to achieve operational targets within the job area, which impacts the overall achievement of results for the team.
- Work is of enormous scope, typically on less structured task-related activities requiring judgment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.