Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of external supervisory experience
- Minimum 1 year of Client Operations Trainer/Quality experience.
- Minimum 2 years" experience working in a distribution/mail similar environment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in related field
- Understanding of Small Parcel Logistics
- Knowledge of and experience in improving operations quality and safety programs
- Experience in implementing and applying process improvement tools such as 5s
- Demonstrated successful experience in supervising and driving improved production standards and automation utilization.
- Knowledge of operations quality and safety programs
- leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate, delegate, and hold direct reports accountable to daily, weekly and monthly production objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to adapt to various audiences
- Analytical and problem solving and skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Physical demands are consistent with a warehouse environment where frequently this position will be exposed to cold, hot and changing temperatures; will constantly experience noise at medium level not damaging or loud enough to require protective equipment; will frequently be exposed to dust, dirt and changes in lighting.
- May be required to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs. (additional weight may be required with assistance).
- Frequently walk throughout the warehouse to supervise employees.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.