Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate"s degree
- Minimum of 3 years" experience as Advanced Engineering Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Technologies that aren"t just top-notch, they"re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what"s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it"s discovered
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of fabrication tools
- Ability to fabricate complex hardware
- Knowledge of generally accepted technical theory
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.