Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate"s Degree in a technical or engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in testing electronics
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- RF experience
- Technical knowledge and skills in troubleshooting down to the component level
- Skilled with various test equipment, including;
- Power Supplies
- Power Meters / Sensors
- Network and Spectrum Analyzers
- Analog and digital troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Excel.
- Good written and interpersonal skills, such as communicating well with customers, management, engineering and manufacturing as well as other disciplines of the organization.
- Good planning/organizational skills with ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to work individually and in a team oriented environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.