Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 8 years" experience as Specialist, Program Scheduler
- Minimum of 8 years" experience in interfacing and managing relationships with International Customers
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Master"s Degree
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
- Proficient knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to travel 15% of the time.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.