Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or Information Technology or four (5) years of related experience in functional analysis, software programming, systems testing, or systems quality assurance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an SAP Business or Functional Analyst with demonstrated resume of requirements capture to support of modern DevOps processes.
- Strong understanding of the following SAP Functional modules within SAP ECC or S/4: FICO, MM, SD, HR + Payrolling.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills for analyzing and evaluating major SAP business requirements of varying complexity. Thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing SAP system/s.
- Thorough understanding of integration among core SAP modules like Finance including the Special purpose ledger and Procurement.
- Ability to independently facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions with a variety of business and IT stakeholders to translate business processes and requirements into system enhancements.
- Capable of proactively analyzing processes for possible future systems improvement and suggest alternative solutions.
- Ability to lead detailed system design changes and write associated specifications for development.
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to interface with internal customers to identify areas for systems improvement. Define controls, conversion procedures, and systems implementation plans.
- Ability to act independently and under very general direction to define, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a Senior Business Analyst role for an S4/HANA implementation.
- Experience supporting SuccessFactors Employee Central & EC Payroll.
- Capable of performing configuration changes and/or preparing functional and technical specifications for ABAP programs.
- Knowledge about SAP EDI, IDocs, PI and other integration channels.
- Knowledge in Service Management and Resource related billing is a plus for this role.
- Understanding of ABAP programming and debugging process and role within SAP DevOps.
- Experience in functional configuration, systems testing, or systems quality assurance (QA).
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Experience working within a Scrum DevOps model.
- Experience with Atlassian and related tools, e.g., Jira, Xray, Confluence.
- Knowledge of IT and QA standards: ITIL, NIST.
- Demonstrates a general understanding of professional services and shared services organizations.
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.