Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Ops Specialist Trade Processing
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- PC skills
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and written
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.