Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in Computer Information Systems or Business Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience, to include experience in multiple security domains.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master"s degree in Information Security or Computer Science or related field.
- CISSP, CISA or other applicable industry certifications.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.