Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years" experience working in a GMP regulated industry
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with FDA QSR and ISO13485 requirements and experience in medical device manufacturing quality systems.
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in manufacturing of medical devices.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of FDA and international medical device regulations
- Effective writing and communication skills.
- ASQ CQE or other certifications
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.