Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years" experience field with basic Medical Technologist,
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Chemistry/Biochemistry Engineering
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experiences in validation, test methods and process with experience in the various phases of validations, testing equipment.
- Knowledge of FDA regulated environment and ISO/IVDD standards.
- Familiar with GMP, GLP and GDP processes.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and the various tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and on a team and be able to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
- Strong computer skills in the knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and macros.
- Strong understanding of information system validation.
- Familiar with basic laboratory techniques used in medical technology or chemistry lab.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Flexibility to work overtime and irregular work hours as needed.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.