Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a CAD design and drafting position
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in SolidWorks PDM
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with metal fabrication processes such as milling and turning.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in designing and dimensioning using the metric system and GD&T
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Document Control
- Minimum of 5 years' experience Creating and publishing MBD (Model-Based Design) models
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- CAD design in the Medical Device industry (or other regulated industry)
- Advanced Solid Works proficiency with demonstrated capability to produce complex parts and assemblies
- Electromechanical design experience, working with SolidWorks Electrical 2D and 3D
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.