Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 5 years" electromechanical R&D engineering experience in medical deAvice or other regulated industries
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in assembly and testing of electro-mechanical systems
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with electrical systems (installation, troubleshooting)
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with high precision measurement equipment
- Experience using, modifying, and programing LabView routines
- Experience with statistical tools and software such as Minitab
- Certificate from a Technical Institute in mechanics or electronics
- Demonstrated CAD proficiency. SolidWorks
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematics
- Ability to multitask and work under aggressive deadlines are critical to success
- Execute assigned projects and duties with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in using MS Office highly desired
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Flexibility to work overtime and irregular work hours as needed.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.