Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year of accredited school in aviation electronics or related field of study
- A minimum of five (5) years of Electronic Technician experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mandate to participate in the FAA Anti-Drug and Alcohol testing in compliance with 49 CFR part 40 and 14 CFR part 120
- Must be able to troubleshoot to board/component level analog/digital with some assistance
- Must be able to read and interpret production illustrations (PI), component maintenance manual (CMM), wiring diagrams and schematics
- Visualizing a three-dimensional shape from a two-dimensional view and understanding symbols, flag notes, and general notes.
- Troubleshooting and fault isolation skills.
- Read, Speak, Write and understand the English language (FAA requirement)
- Must be a US Person due to ITAR restrictions. ITAR regulations dictate that information and material pertaining to defense and military related technologies may only be shared with US Persons unless authorization from the Department of State is received or a special exemption is used.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Recent IPC- A-610 class 2 soldering preferred BA or BS Degree
- Understanding of the FAA regulations
- Repair Station Experience
- This is an FAA Safety Sensitive position which requires new hires under this program to pass a pre-employment FAA Drug screening. Employees under this program will be subject to random FAA Drug and Alcohol testing throughout their employment
- Background Screening is also required
- Direct Hire
If you are interested in this Avionic Technician III job in El Segundo, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Acara Solutions go to www.acarasolutions.com. If you have questions about the please contact Lanee" Davis, (949) 600-0313 or email@example.com
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.