Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Developing applications with proven Java.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Development for Edge devices.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in designing and contributing to full-stack and Java-based applications with end to end quality code delivery
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience parallelizing e2e test execution (Selenium, Cypress) to speed up CI/CD pipeline further
- Create and review technical documentation for internal processes and external customer support.
- Participate in the resolution of field problems in applying existing products based on thorough system impact analysis.
- Ensure that secure coding practices are followed
- Coding expertise in Go or C# is a plus
- Experience delivering quality code that is thoroughly tested at both unit level and end to end, gated through a continuous integration pipeline
- Solid knowledge of working in a docker-based environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in the global setup
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.