Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Human Resources;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in employee relations, benefits, payroll, recruiting, and training.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- HR Certification
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively with senior management and all levels of employees with regard to understanding and implementing HR policies and procedures; strategic and analytical thinker.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond to employee’s questions and concerns across all levels within the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; good problem-solving skills; effective leadership skills; ability to recommend suggestions and make sound business decisions.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strategic thinker who sets priorities and goals; good ability to function in
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.