Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in planning Management, MRP, DRP, or product-specific forecasting in a manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge in planning and forecasting systems (MRP/DRP/ERP/CRM) and experience in implementing such system
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing, Kanban, and other visual Pull Systems workflow processes.
- Success in leading a Lean organization utilizing High-Performance teams and continuous improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations that must be interpreted, adapted and applied to the unique requirements of the organization and process
- Well organized with strong analytical abilities. Attention to detail. Self-motivated. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively on a cross-functional team. Excellent project management skills.
- Prior experience in Aviation Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul Operations and understanding of aviation certifications, regulations, and standardization
- This position regularly communicates with the corporate office and front office
- Knowledge of the French language and culture is appreciated.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit; the team member is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The team member is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The team member must occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Travel –approximately 30-40% Domestic and International
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.