Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Development of Work Manufacturing Instructions for C&H build in SAP
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Cable & Harness manufacturing, IPC-620, J-STD-001, and IPC-A-610
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Provide direction and training to hourly production workers
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced with SAP, experienced with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly, industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts and techniques, Pro-E, or equivalent CAD software, tool design, electronic, packaging design, and MRS concepts.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.