Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Assembler
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous Electrical and mechanical assembly experience
- Soldering experience and certifications
- Cable and harness assembly experience Should know assembly and safety best practices and precautions when performing work to prevent damage to equipment, material, or injury.
- Performs product work assignments by written technical instructions and engineering documentation.
- Receives departmental assignments through verbal direction from supervisor or group leader.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor or group leader.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping practices within their work cell and supports the end of shift clean-up duties.
- As business needs dictate, overtime or shift modification may be required.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.